You are considering ordering the highest quality Petite sized artist bench made -- at the lowest possible price!
Jansen Petite Artist Benches are built with the exact same mechanism used on the full sized Artist Bench. Tolerances are very close, there is no bench wobble. These benches are ideally suited for Baby Grand pianos, uprights, or anywhere where a smaller sized bench fits better. Many people find the more conservative top design (compared to the diamond-tufted top on standard artist benches) is better suited for their particular needs. All Jansen benches are constructed in their own factory, even the mechanism is built in their machine shop.
Manufacturing benches for over 50 years, Jansen is the the highest quality made.
As an authorized agent for Paul Jansen, JansenPianoBenches.com sells more piano benches than anyone - on or off the Internet. These are not floor demos, factory seconds or benches that have had any use. All Jansen benches are new, in factory-sealed boxes, shipped to you direct.
Click Here to see the underneath mechanism used on all Jansen adjustable benches.
Petite Artist Bench vs. Duet Petite Artist Bench vs. Standard Artist Bench Size
- Petite Standard bench size: 21 1/2" x 13" - adjust from 18" to 21"
- Petite DUET bench size: 33" x "13" - adjust from 19" to 22"
- Standard size artist bench: 21 1/2" x 16 1/2" - adjust from 18" to 21"
Our complete moneyback guarantee:
If you are unsatisfied with the quality of any Jansen piano bench you have purchased from JansenPianoBenches.com, you may return the bench for a complete refund -- no re-stocking fees, no penalties, and as long as the bench is returned in new condition, we will pay the return shipping as well. That's how confident I am in selling Jansen benches, as I've looked closely at every detail of construction.
All Jansen Benches feature:
- Heavy-duty construction: designed for stage and teaching studio durability
- Maple hardwood legs and frame
- Solid steel close-tolerance lift mechanism
- Ebony Finish lacquer
- Diamond tufted vinyl top
- Traditional to antique leg styles
- Options: high polish or leather
- Special order: optional leg lenths and top colors